• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Rush Limbaugh is on Saturday

For the first time yesterday, I heard a voice on my local Rush station say he was on Monday through Saturday at noon.

I wonder how that works? Pick the week's best episode?

There's been a "best of" weekend edition for as long as I can remember.
Maybe I had heard of it. But yesterday was the first day I knew it was on that station.

Of course, two weeks from now it won't matter anyway as it's possible no one's going to be hearing Rush at that time of day on a Saturday. I forget which teams' games they air but I think UNC-Chapel Hill is one of them.

Some iHeart talk stations rerun these type of shows on weekends.And when Rush first started Boston's WHDH 850 ran him weekends only.

Most weekday shows have weekend Best ofs. It's just a question of "Are you required to carry it" Some networks do, some don't. I think if you carry Rush weekdays, you have to clear his weekend show too in some slot.

Most weekday shows have weekend Best ofs. It's just a question of "Are you required to carry it" Some networks do, some don't. I think if you carry Rush weekdays, you have to clear his weekend show too in some slot.

They might just have to make up the commercials without actually running the show.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom