• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jordan Graye Leaves B98.5

Jordan Graye, a fixture in middays on B98.5, has left the station. She started on B98.5 doing weekend overnights in 1989. She left for 2 years around 1999 to join her husband, who lived in Memphis and worked for WMC-TV. She returned to B98.5 when her husband got a job as a reporter with WSB-TV.

She will be missed!

She will be missed. I grew up in Memphis and moved to Atlanta in 93. I remember her being one of the first folks I heard on the radio here. Some other Memphis personalities from WMC TV that moved to Atlanta are Brenda Wood on 11 Alive and Randy Travis who was on Fox 5. Riley Couture came from WHBQ FM in Memphis and Will Pendarvis came from WMC FM and came to 99X. Whatever happened to him?

Jordan Graye, a fixture in middays on B98.5, has left the station. She started on B98.5 doing weekend overnights in 1989. She left for 2 years around 1999 to join her husband, who lived in Memphis and worked for WMC-TV. She returned to B98.5 when her husband got a job as a reporter with WSB-TV.

She will be missed!

Who is she married to?

He used the name Terry Mann in a short stint as a reporter with WSB-TV. His real first name is Terry, but he's not in TV any longer.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom