• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What Happened To FoxNews on Sirius Radio ?

O

Omnibus

FoxNews has all but disappeared from my Sirius Radio. CNN and MSNBC are still there but not Fox. There is a loop of a FoxNews ad that they will be giving "headlines" every 15 minutes but that's it . It just loops. Anyone know what's up with FoxNews on Sirius?

I think an all headline Fox News channel is to debut in Sept. I have xM, not sure if lineup is same as Sirius but I believe the audio of Fox News Channel continues on ch 114, while on 115:

>>FOX News Headlines 24/7 Ch. 115
Headlines from FOX News 24/7, updated every 15 minutes. Coming soon.
http://www.siriusxm.com/channelupdate

From a FAQs page:
>>Two new channels are being added to satellite radio, to the streaming service and to the SiriusXM app in the fall. Although your radio lineup reflects these channels, programming for these channels will start in the fall:

FOX News Headlines 24/7 is a new national headline news service and full-time satellite radio channel produced by a dedicated team of FOX News journalists and contributors and will be available on Channel 115 on satellite radio, on streaming service, and on the SiriusXM App.

Last edited:
There was a channel rearrangement/change on Monday of this week. FNC is on 114. The new Fox Headlines channel is/will be on 115. When the download came on Monday morning, I had to reprogram all my presets, so that may be your problem.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom