• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Philadelphia PPM Ratings: July 2015

There just today was talk on another forum -- an Oldies forum -- about WOGL's oldies list v co-owned WCBS-FM's list. It seems that WOGL plays more Beatles and Motown, etc ..... yet both stations seem to be cruising right along.

How come WRTI has been listed as 'Classical' all these books?

6a to 6pm HGN2001 is classical and 6pm to 6am is Jazz

6a to 6pm HGN2001 is classical and 6pm to 6am is Jazz

Right. I know that. My point was that with ratings encompassing only 6a-mid, the DOMINANT format in those hours is classical, 67% of that "daypart", hence the station is listed as classical, not jazz.

Does anybody know the breakdown of the 25-54? I saw the 12+ numbers...but was wondering how the all important numbers were.

The 25-54 numbers might be the "money" demographic, and they are generally important. But these are July numbers, and as such, are not terribly important at all. Summer numbers are used to look at trends, but are never used for important media buys for most advertising. They are nearly as insignificant as the Christmas numbers.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom