• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KTVT Nightbeat: DJ Profiles

Wow, nice recordings! Love them all and miss how good DFW radio was in the 1990s.

But one thing, I saw the "4" logo and a younger Clarice Tinsley. Don't you mean KDFW? Not KTVT?

I guess my radio call letters memory is better than my TV call letters memory. :)

Glad you enjoyed the videos!

R

Glad you guys are enjoying them! For me, it's a nice trip down memory lane seeing stations using carts, reels and all that other equipment. Sure computers are great, but they all look about the same.

Somewhere around here I have video of KEOM's original studio. I'll upload it when I find it.

R

Found and uploaded the KEOM video at the same link above. More to come later.

R

I guess my radio call letters memory is better than my TV call letters memory. :)

Glad you enjoyed the videos!

R

It's okay. KDFW was CBS before the 1994 TV shake up which became Fox, CBS went to KTVT, and KDAF became the WB with KXTX returning to independent.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom