• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Majic 107.5/97.5 cuts Carol Blackmon, Rene Miller

I actually liked both of them........they seem to be the ones I always caught on there. Both tend to be a bit mellow as did much of their music. I guess they have grown less relevant in todays market. My question: so is Kiss going to be more upbeat or just trying to save a few bucks by hiring lesser known talent? I would not be suprized if both don't end up at another station.

Note the difference in Rodney's information from Fowler's PD and Radio One's. One of them is 'We're gonna go get them" the other is "Talk to the Corporate person". Guess who gets to do their job without the 'one size fits all' approach. Also guess who will likely get the better results.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom