• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KDIF launching!

Hey y'all!!

I am organizing with a group of residents to start a community radio station - KDIF, 102.9FM (i saw y'all have already talked about the pirate who was on there for a while! We chatted too, he's a very cool dude).

We're just launched our fundraiser - igg.me/at/kdif - and it has a lot of information about our work! But i thought this might be a great space to connect with radio folk! To see if people are interested in this project, if anyone has old equipment they don't need or connections to other folk who might be interested in people-powered media. We're working to get our transmission up by October.

Message me back if you're interested or just shoot me an email: [email protected]

Thanks!
Rachel

102.9?! Oh no, there goes KCDX! Can't you find another frequency?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom