• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Shortage of new material for active?

vchimpanzee

Walk of Fame Participant
93.3 the Planet in Greenville SC, when I was sampling, played a new one from Breaking Benjamin.

Later in the week they played a new one as the first of a double shot from Breaking Benjamin.

Okay, at first that seemed like a good sign ...

Maybe I'm not clear on what you're posting. So an active rock station played a new, and pretty popular at the moment, song twice and you're wondering if there is a lack of new material? Why would this suggest a shortage? Could you clarify this title and message for me?

Last edited:
Sorry, I left out one very important detail. On this site or the other one, people are saying there is a shortage of new material and this is one reason active is going under.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom