• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Duel of the Summer Blast Offs..

which one did you listen to?

Scott knows how to put on a show and entertain, so it was no contest. but I still checked out PLJ on replay.
where as last year with the Todd show it was just a 3 hour boring concert with no show stuff at all, this year with Todd and Jayde, they barely did anything at all! First two hours, they had only three short breaks and two live songs. for a total of 25 minutes of content. The entire show live on air only came in at 1 hour 5 minutes of content for a four hour show. standard content time is usually 2:25.

why even bother?

why even bother?

Because for most people, this was a holiday and with no computing, morning drive listening is really low. Many stations, after 8 years of the PPM, have found that the best tactic on a holiday weekday morning is to talk very little and play lots of music.

I must be unusual. I get bored when I hear the same music over again and loose interest fast. Iwas driving to work in the 9 hour and scott plays way too much music past 9.. I switched to something else until the talk came back.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom