• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Party 105's Memorial Day Weekend Throwbacks is great!!

StrongIsland1

Inactive
Inactive User
I happened to listen to Party 105 over the weekend and to my surprise they were playing a good mix of Throwbacks. This is the music that is missing from Long Island radio. I understand that they have Throwback Thursdays where they feature music from the 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's. I will be listening this Thursday for some good music. I hope that they will play more of this music and a mix show of this music would be fantastic. I also heard a very pleasant and professional voice on the air Wildman Steve. I was really impressed with his sound. I would like to hear more of him on the air. And I must take my hat off to Party 105 for playing real good music. Keep up the good work Party 105.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom