Music streaming is finally bigger than downloads - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music streaming is finally bigger than downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Stefan View Post
    ...the kids today have very poor communication skills.
    You're not kidding. Say "good morning" to one of them and they are stuck for an answer.

Get off of my lawn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffM View Post
    You were doing fine until you inserted (let's call them 'Twerps'). Congrats on blowing your credibility. Again.
    Do you feel the same way when some people on RD refer to older demos using the term "geezers"?
    Last edited by boombox4; 05-25-2015 at 04:46 PM.

I've had both real, and online convos with 20 year olds (and younger people than that) and they are capable of communicating effectively.

There are some younger people communicating in text-ese, though. But you mostly see that in comments on FB, instagram, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by boombox4 View Post
    I've had both real, and online convos with 20 year olds (and younger people than that) and they are capable of communicating effectively.
    Try talking with an average young adult from the UK, Ireland or Scandinavia (and bear in mind that English is not their first language) and then compare that conversation to one with various Americans. You will notice a phenomenal difference. There is even a greater difference, and not a pleasant one, in their respective writing skills.

Were not in as much trouble as you think. Many 20 year olds communicate effectively. The only difference between now and then is the dumb ones can immerse themselves in texting.

Quote Originally Posted by Groove1670 View Post
    Were not in as much trouble as you think. Many 20 year olds communicate effectively. The only difference between now and then is the dumb ones can immerse themselves in texting.
    The first word of your post illustrates the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    ...Music downloads and CDs are things. ...
    Yeah, I have a stack of downloads on my desk right now.
    "ongoing rant against voice tracking"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12