• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

April Ratings

I wouldn't expect sports carriage to affect overall 24/7, 6+ ratings very much. Specific dayparts, sure, and revenues most definitely.

And WCBS 880 drops to 15th overall, however 880 consistently bills better then 1010. Will CBS someday sacrifice either 92.3 or 102.7 to put one of the all news stations on FM? I doubt either one of those FM freqs bill very well.

And WCBS 880 drops to 15th overall, however 880 consistently bills better then 1010. Will CBS someday sacrifice either 92.3 or 102.7 to put one of the all news stations on FM? I doubt either one of those FM freqs bill very well.

Not too sure about CBS's 92.3 or 102.7 billings, but unless unless somebody at CBS thinks they will significantly improve either 880's or 1010's money demos (younger) I doubt it will happen. 6+ ratings we see have little if any effect on revenue. The real interesting figure that we will never see is on line / phone listening AQH's. I do not know if PPM units can keep track of phone listening with ear buds.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom