• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

overnight show kluv

U

Unregistered

Bob Gomez the overnight dj retired Jim Zippo doing the overnight show

Hi
here are some more changes at kluv Bob Gomez the overnight dj has Retired and it looks like that Jim Zippo is doing the 12:00 to 5 am show?

Hi
here is an update on the changes at kluv Ben Bradshaw will do the over night Monday 12:00 untill 5 a.m. show and Jim Zippo will do the over night show Tuesday through Saturdays 12:00 untill 5:00 a.m. Jim Zippo said he has no idea if this is permanently yet we will see in the comeing weekes to see if Ben Brad Shaw will do the overnight show on Monday from 12:00 untill 5 and Jim Zippo will do the Tuesday throught Saturday overnight show permanently?

No matter what talent is on the air overnight, it's obviously voicetracked.

Hi
I hope that Ben Bradshaw and Jim Zippo do the overnight show permentaly we will see what happns in the comeing weeks?

Jim Zippo said he has no idea if this is permanently yet we will see in the comeing weekes to see if Ben Brad Shaw will do the overnight show on Monday from 12:00 untill 5 and Jim Zippo will do the Tuesday throught Saturday overnight show permanently?

Hi
I hope that Ben Bradshaw and Jim Zippo do the overnight show permentaly we will see what happns in the comeing weeks?

You just said the same thing twice. Quit spamming with your love for Jim Zippo doing overnights!

Like post button... Where's the like post button....? :)

R

lol!

R

Last edited:
Hi I hope that Jim Zippo is the new full time overnight dj He is funny and he is fun to listen too I think he would do good on the overnight show and make the show fun to listen too?

Voicetracking is certainly nothing new for goodness sakes.

Hi
Here is the latest update from kluv Jim Zippo and Ben Bradshaw are not doing the overnight show permently they are looking for an full time dj to take that slot?

No surprise. Jim Zippo certainly has a full plate already.

I was just thinking that Christopher Hackkett could be the new overnight dj?

Why is "unregistered" still unregistered?

"Unregistered" really bothers me (I hope it's not just me? Just kidding). What bothers me the most is the constant "hi i think blah blah blah" messages 4 times in a row all saying the same dumb thing.

Whoever you are unregistered, please just sign up for this site and work on that grammar, and quit spamming for your love for KLUV or KVIL (question mark? <- seriously, this is getting annoying). For the record, those two stations won't listen to you like they won't listen to anyone here so keep wishing.

Even though I don't know whom "unregistered" is, I have inside information stating that he calls KLUV and says the same things over the phone that he does here. He also can't seem to grasp the spelling of the name is J-o-h-n, not "Jhon"?

(Yeah I ended with a ? mark too, ha ha...)

I do agree unregistered needs to register.

R

Welcome to the Pre-Facebook days known as the Radio Discussions Message Boards my friend :cool:

Robert was being sarcastic!! (I hope!!).....

Several Broadcast groups on FB..including Zippo's own page with his lovely wife Lori taking care of it!! (and such a sweet heart she is!! Miss the fun times at their old house in Plano!!)

Even though I don't know whom "unregistered" is, I have inside information stating that he calls KLUV and says the same things over the phone that he does here. He also can't seem to grasp the spelling of the name is J-o-h-n, not "Jhon"?

(Yeah I ended with a ? mark too, ha ha...)

I do agree unregistered needs to register.

R

Boz needs to shut DOWN/OUT the unregistered...they are getting to be a PITA and major annoyance....and I for one am TIRED of it....time to start up a RadioDiscussions group on FB (AHHH DONE!!! YES, a RADIODISCUSSIONS group NOW exists on FB.......sorry)

Boz needs to shut DOWN/OUT the unregistered...they are getting to be a PITA and major annoyance....and I for one am TIRED of it....time to start up a RadioDiscussions group on FB (AHHH DONE!!! YES, a RADIODISCUSSIONS group NOW exists on FB.......sorry)

I agree everyone should have to register to post. The problem with the FB Radio Discussions group is it's the group for all and difficult to zero in on specific subject such as a single market.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom