• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Echosmith Bright has been playing on the radio for months

One of the two local CHRs, WHYI (which is a Clear Channel station) has been playing that song since the beginning of this month, although it seems airplay is already decreasing on there. Thankfully, I haven't heard it at all on the other CHR station, WFLC (which is a Cox station). Really wish Echosmith would go away, both of their singles are terrible and vapid. "I wish that I could be like the cool kids, cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in" has to be one of the worst lines from any Top 40 song within the past year, IMO.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom