• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What happened to those Dance webcaster lists from CHRles?

M

MMVRBfan

I remember those occasional global online and terrestrial dance radio station lists from a few years ago. I think the last list was compiled back in 2011'ish. They were really popular here on the board as I used to follow them as well from poster CHRles. I haven't seen any updates since then and I was wondering if anyone knew was happened or if these lists moved elsewhere and I didn't get the memo. Do any other posters left know any info or are aware of what I'm referring to?

The new internet broadcasters royalties that took effect earlier this year put a huge damper into being able to continue streaming (at least stateside). This is for at least the next 3 years and isn't helping those business models. Are there other forums or blogs known that have a fairly good reputable list or links to good national and international EDM/dance broadcasters (OTA and internet only)? TuneIn is very popular and I've used it but sometimes I get exhausted with all the searching. Was hoping for all known dance stations to be located at one site or app (since that appears to be the future of obtaining things).

Also with all the BS corporate monsters jumping on the EDM bandwagon, i'm sure all the credible independent streams have fizzled out.

What "EDM Bandwagon"? The vehicle I saw drive by looked more like a hearse.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom