What happened to those Dance webcaster lists from CHRles?

Thread: What happened to those Dance webcaster lists from CHRles?

What happened to those Dance webcaster lists from CHRles?

I remember those occasional global online and terrestrial dance radio station lists from a few years ago. I think the last list was compiled back in 2011'ish. They were really popular here on the board as I used to follow them as well from poster CHRles. I haven't seen any updates since then and I was wondering if anyone knew was happened or if these lists moved elsewhere and I didn't get the memo. Do any other posters left know any info or are aware of what I'm referring to?

maybe because any 12 year old nerd who barely discovered Skrillex or Hardwell has a pirate stream in every small town across the country. Also with all the BS corporate monsters jumping on the EDM bandwagon, i'm sure all the credible independent streams have fizzled out. Just my guess

The new internet broadcasters royalties that took effect earlier this year put a huge damper into being able to continue streaming (at least stateside). This is for at least the next 3 years and isn't helping those business models. Are there other forums or blogs known that have a fairly good reputable list or links to good national and international EDM/dance broadcasters (OTA and internet only)? TuneIn is very popular and I've used it but sometimes I get exhausted with all the searching. Was hoping for all known dance stations to be located at one site or app (since that appears to be the future of obtaining things).

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Perry View Post
    Also with all the BS corporate monsters jumping on the EDM bandwagon, i'm sure all the credible independent streams have fizzled out.
    What "EDM Bandwagon"? The vehicle I saw drive by looked more like a hearse.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, RCA Broadcast News, Television Magazine, Radio Annual, Radio News, Sponsor, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, M Street Directory, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

well you quoted a post from 2015 (nice one) so currently its not so much the buzz