• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Brandmeier on today WLS AM 9a - 11a

TGunn

Frequent Participant
Just got an email from Brandmeier show..its on today 3/23/15 ...just tuned in..they are testing the equipment. Says he's on 9am - 11am.. ONLY 2 hours ???

WLS runs Rush at 11. Jonathan into Rush into Steve Dahl. Which one doesn't belong? Hardly a compatible lineup. Garry Meier would be perfect for 11-2, if that could happen. or better 12-3.

Forgot about the time difference. You might see Garry Meier soon at the rate these seasoned professionals are returning to radio..Dahl, Roe Conn, Mancow, Brandmeier,
Maybe I will return to radio soon if I can get my former partner to tear himself away from DJ'ing at a strip club.

Will that lineup (Brandmeier-Meier-Dahl) work in 2015?
I guess only time will tell.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom