• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

kluv adds in more 60's 70's and 80's

U

Unregistered

Hi
Kluv has added in more songs form the 60's 70's and 80's includeing Abba and Danceing Queen, Knowing me Knowing you Stevie Wounder higher ground,Tommy James Mony Mony,Olvia Netwon Jhon your the one that I want Jhon Wait Missing You Kc and the Sunshine Band Boogie shoes,Bill Withers Aint no sunshine, David Exious Rock On The Temptations My Girl,Loverboy Working for the weekend,The Bee Gees Nights on Broadway the Bee Gees Jive Talking Earth Wind and Fire and September,The Birds Turn Turn Turn,The Animals House of the riseing sun Forginer Juke Box Hero The Jacksons shake your body and Cndy luaper girls want to have fun and time after time The Temptations Aint to proud to beg Linda Rodstad when will Ii be loved,James Brown I got you I feel good Prince Kiss,The Four Tops I cant help myself,Three Dog Night An Old Fashioned Love Song,Journey Separate Ways,Chicago If you leave me now,James Taylor your smileing face,The Bellamy Brothers Let your love flow,The Commodores and Brick House,Frankie Valle Grease,Arowsmith Sweet Emotion,Little River Band Lonesome Loser,Three Dog night Joy to the world,The Monkees the last train to clarksville,Prince When Doves Cry,Dayrl Hall and oats and Meaneater,that is about all the songs they have added to there playlist?

Good job with collecting all that info.
Some of those I feel are pretty good tunes. Adding a few of them to my personal collection. :)

They just moved the music over from JACK :)

Seriously, how long can CBS keep KLUV and Jack running at the same time....JACK is basically a non jock version of KLUV...(personally I listen to WLS FM via its stream but the rotation time is starting to get to me....hear the same song sometimes 3 times a day!!on a Classic Hits station?? thats way too small of a playlist)

Isn't Jack more focused on 80s & 90s?

R

Kluv played Jane by Jefferson Starship and Squzebox by the who and Hot Legs by Rod Stwert with the expanded playlist?

They have added Angie by the Rolling Stones,Bungel in the Jungle by Jethro Tull,Pete Townshend Let My Love Open the Door,Ram Jam Black Betty,Jane by Jefferson Starship Squeeze Box by the who Gold Dust Woman Fleetwood Mac, thoes are the songs that have been addded to the expanded playlist?

All of the titles mentioned by the original poster are all staples at Classic Hits stations. Don't see anything unusual on the list.

They just moved the music over from JACK :)

Seriously, how long can CBS keep KLUV and Jack running at the same time....JACK is basically a non jock version of KLUV...(personally I listen to WLS FM via its stream but the rotation time is starting to get to me....hear the same song sometimes 3 times a day!!on a Classic Hits station?? thats way too small of a playlist)

That's my problem with DFW radio stations. A company (iHeart, CBS, Cumulus, etc.) would have two or more stations that would almost, if not always, play the same type of music (in this case, CBS with KLUV and Jack, iHeart with Kiss and Now as well as Eagle, Edge, and Lone Star, and Cumulus with Wolf and KSCS). This fact bothers me so much.

All of the titles mentioned by the original poster are all staples at Classic Hits stations. Don't see anything unusual on the list.

Don't mind Unregistered. He/she is just starving for attention for his/her obsession with KLUV playing the same 60's songs like every other classic hits station out there. Why would that person put "Jane" by Jefferson Starship twice? You must love that song so much. Yeah, and Kiss FM and Now are playing Maroon 5. Oh, and Eagle and Edge are playing the same Pearl Jam song at the same time. Oh, did I mention Kiss and Now are playing Maroon 5? Just thought I would share that.

Oh, and Unregistered always spell John "Jhon" and use run-on sentences (shrug).

Kluv
is doing an great job with there expanded playlist I think they need to go back to doing Super 70's and back to the 80's weekend and do the A to Z weekend and play all the songs in the music libarary?

Kluv
is doing an great job with there expanded playlist I think they need to go back to doing Super 70's and back to the 80's weekend and do the A to Z weekend and play all the songs in the music libarary?

Or you can use itunes and do your own 70's/80's/A to Z thing

OR I just use my LTE Android plugged into my car audio system and listen to 94.7 WLS FM out of Chicago..like listening to the BIG89 back in the days of the 70s and 80s.....when you could "listen to the music on the AM radio"!!!! and I heard WLS in oth Kahn and later CQUAM stereo..all over Texas...

now, not so much...too many other signal...especially the non N-As ones!

60's, 70's & 80"s - Good Rotation

If you want to hear a large rotation of 60, 70 & 80's music, go to www.KLDERadio.com and listen off of the Internet.

The only question I gave is how many "unregistered" people post to this board? Seems like more then one, although their mannerisms are similar.

JACK is a substitution for the lost of the 80s, 90s, 2k, and present playlist from sister KVIL after KVIL decided to clone a stale version of KDMX two years ago.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom