• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Joe's latest thread regarding Don Werlinger.

P

purpledevil

As a longtime member here, I think an explanation is in order from Frank or Boz as to why Joe Donalson's topic regarding Werlinger, and his unapproved by the Commission involvement with several licensed stations and/or translators in & around Houston & Texas, has been removed. While we all know Joe's past, and most of us likely questions some of his motives, the topic he posted was well laid out and violated no TOS that I came across in reading the article and attachment. Thank you in advance for the timely response.

Joe Polichino "Purpledevil"

I discovered what amounts to one of the biggest corruption scandals in Houston radio. It will probably result in a federal indictment, and perhaps cause some licenses to be yanked -- licenses that were granted based on engineering studies by a man banned from the broadcast industry, who has stolen someone else's identity. Since I posted it, folks from all over are emailing me for more information. Unfortunately, the folks that run this board are worried about threats of lawsuits from corrupt broadcasters who want to hide their sins. My post is available elsewhere. http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/31878-numerous-radio-station-licenses-in-jeopardy/

Raftt isn't the only one. There is so much corruption in the radio industry down here in Texas with broadcasters lying to the FCC. I could go on and on...

I don't think that yelling to the world about others' breaking the rules is so much of a good idea. I admit I've tried it before, and only felt like a gossiper. If you want something done about all this, get in touch with an FCC agent-if you can.

Yes way to go Joe. When you were first investigating K291CE I was impressed that finally someone was standing up to all the corruption going on with all these radio stations here in Houston. When Steve got involved and issued the notice of violation I thought for sure all these other translators/stations with Bob's name attached to them would be looked into as well. Then out of nowhere you changed your position and started praising RAFTT and taking pictures of their studios and antennas and posting updates of their progress. I seriously thought you had sold-out and were paid off to stop with the objection you had filed. Now after reading what really transpired and how Werlingar lied to you and identified himself as Bob it all makes sense. I hope other broadcasters unite to stop all this corruption. Again I commend you for doing this. It's a shame that the moderators of this board deleted your original post. I don't understand why they would be worried since all this is true. By them removing the post they are only siding with those who are corrupt and protecting them by not sharing with other broadcasters and other members here in the Houston area as to what is transpiring on a daily basis.

there are other christian broadcasters in the houston and beaumont area affilated

Just got a copy of a statement from the "real" Bob Morrow. Image quality is poor since he doesn't have a scanner and had to take pictures of it with his cell phone. He's none at all too happy about having his identity stolen. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B38Q6D-a_CluTGhmR0prWTZmdXc/view?usp=sharing

And FortBend, you asked a good question. Steve says this is way above his pay grade and the folks in Washington are gonna have to deal with it. There are dozens of apps on the CDBS with Bob's name on them.

This guy also does work for a Hispanic chrisitan station in Port Neeches Texas and some work with the Castro Brothers of KBPO FAME he also does work for Christian Ministries of the Valley who is the current licence holder for KBPO

As a convicted felon, he has two chances of working for the government..especially in the FCC... Fat and none...
Mr. CW, I have nothing against you, but for whatever reason it appears you have a grudge against me.

You speak with certainty of something you seem to know little about. Once upon a time back in the day when you were listening to Elvis and The Beatles on Top 40 radio, a felony charge precluded federal employment. However, since 1997, refusal to hire someone simply based on a felony conviction, without a case-by-case consideration, is illegal discrimination. See http://www.shawnmccadden.com/the-de...-to-Contractors-Start-Hiring-Convicted-Felons Felons are not barred from all government jobs, just mainly ones that involve carrying or transporting a weapon. http://en.allexperts.com/q/Government-Information-3058/f/Convicted-Felon-Work-Government.htm

I worked for the Dept of Treasury / Internal Revenue for almost five years. I resigned in December 2014 due to my declining health situation.

IRS.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. CW, I have nothing against you, but for whatever reason it appears you have a grudge against me.

You speak with certainty of something you seem to know little about. Once upon a time back in the day when you were listening to Elvis and The Beatles on Top 40 radio, a felony charge precluded federal employment. However, since 1997, refusal to hire someone simply based on a felony conviction, without a case-by-case consideration, is illegal discrimination. See http://www.shawnmccadden.com/the-de...-to-Contractors-Start-Hiring-Convicted-Felons Felons are not barred from all government jobs, just mainly ones that involve carrying or transporting a weapon. http://en.allexperts.com/q/Government-Information-3058/f/Convicted-Felon-Work-Government.htm

I worked for the Dept of Treasury / Internal Revenue for almost five years. I resigned in December 2014 due to my declining health situation.

View attachment 478

Joe, I can't speak for the Continuous One, but after all the years of banter between he & I on this radio board, I can assure you there is no "grudge" held against you. The dude has been in radio broadcasting for years. He has extensive experience dealing with the FCC and various other agencies and knows what he's talking about. The man has been an absolute encyclopedia of radio knowledge that has helped educate me along the way for many years now. It's nothing personal, I'm certain. However, your past is public knowledge and it does not paint a rosy picture of you, so you've got to understand that there will always be people suspicious of your actions, likely until the day that you are called home.

Now, so you know that I DO know what I am talking about, allow me to jump in the boat with you and reveal that I too am a convicted felon. I can not possess a gun, vote, serve on a jury, work for a government agency, or own any radio properties. My felony is from 1988, over 25 years ago, yet pull up my name and there it is. Knowing the situation that I am in for the rest of my life firsthand, that's why I question several things that you post, such as you working at the IRS. I question it because I know better, and if you are being untruthful about that then it leads me to wonder what else you're not being upright and forthcoming about.

With all that said, and now that you know the rest of the story, you should know that I support your effort in trying to clean up the misdeeds of broadcasters in this market. It is long overdue that someone took it to task. I don't know how successful you will be, given the predicament you are in, and that I share with you unfortunately, but I wish all you the best in your pursuit.

Joe, I can't speak for the Continuous One, but after all the years of banter between he & I on this radio board, I can assure you there is no "grudge" held against you. The dude has been in radio broadcasting for years. He has extensive experience dealing with the FCC and various other agencies and knows what he's talking about. The man has been an absolute encyclopedia of radio knowledge that has helped educate me along the way for many years now. It's nothing personal, I'm certain. However, your past is public knowledge and it does not paint a rosy picture of you, so you've got to understand that there will always be people suspicious of your actions, likely until the day that you are called home.

Now, so you know that I DO know what I am talking about, allow me to jump in the boat with you and reveal that I too am a convicted felon. I can not possess a gun, vote, serve on a jury, work for a government agency, or own any radio properties. My felony is from 1988, over 25 years ago, yet pull up my name and there it is. Knowing the situation that I am in for the rest of my life firsthand, that's why I question several things that you post, such as you working at the IRS. I question it because I know better, and if you are being untruthful about that then it leads me to wonder what else you're not being upright and forthcoming about.

With all that said, and now that you know the rest of the story, you should know that I support your effort in trying to clean up the misdeeds of broadcasters in this market. It is long overdue that someone took it to task. I don't know how successful you will be, given the predicament you are in, and that I share with you unfortunately, but I wish all you the best in your pursuit.

Purple, I don't mind you questioning it. Other people did, even going so far as to accuse the IRS of not doing a background check when I was hired. See third paragraph of this NY story. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ors-government-investigator-article-1.1904477

The fact is they did do a background. And as quoted in my last post, its not a "predicament." A felon is not absolutely barred from government work. The nature of offense must be evaluated in terms of what type of work is to be done. The person that hired me made a case-by-case determination that a 30 year old arson conviction, committed at an age that federal law in 1985 considered not criminal but juvenile delinquency, had no bearing on my working for the IRS.

One day I'd like to meet up with you and give you a tour of the ministry my father and I established. Our small church runs transitional housing, helping homeless individuals escape the street life and begin anew. We are state-approved, and have housed referrals from MHMR, TDCJ, Harris & Fort Bend Probation, even protected witnesses. While my health situation has curtailed many of the things I used to do, I continue to work with the individuals that come to us for help. Will do so as long as I'm able.

In past posts, the Continuous One tries to cast doubt on the LPTV transaction because no written agreement was signed. There was, however, a recording made of the conversation with the other side's lawyer -- albeit not a legal one because he was in Pennsylvania, which strictly prohibits recording calls without everybody's consent. While the recording is irrelevant and legally inadmissible in a court of law, government officials have a copy of it. Even if they can't render a decision based on the truth, they KNOW what really happened. That's why the LPTV matter remains open, and why every app the other party has filed in re any of his properties is still sitting in FCC limbo.

Jesus didn't say stone the sinning prostitute; he told her to go forth and sin no more. The moral or message here is that everyone knows right from wrong, and past wrongs can be rightened by going forward and doing the right thing.

spike-lee-do-the-right-thing-way.jpg

Last edited:
Joseph Joseph Joseph. You are about to have major problems. You are walking on people that have nota to do with your issues. Refocus back to Roy. Go digging for where he hid money in Central America. Dig up what happened in 1982 to his good time girl. Gloria Stephan in Montgomery, Texas. What others are doing is none of your concern. Grok it.

1) The FCC cares about paperwork...period...NO paperwork filed properly, it did not happen.....KUMY 22 in Beaumont has its license renewal held up since August...WHY?? They filed false paperwork that caught up with them. In 2012, they filed saying they were now DT on 22...and the FCC issued a LD license, thus voiding the analog license...but KUMY continued to broadcast ANALOG...and never has had a digitial signal on the air....OOOOPS...they forgot according to paperwork filed with the FCC...I see a fine and a "limited" renewal coming...either go digital in certain time frame or lose license period....PERSONALLY, I wouldn't bet on a big fine. Gershon has screwed soooo many people having them do work and then not paying for it....FCC? I would not hold my breath!! LOL

2) Anything not associated with a broadcast license has no right being here...PERIOD....Central America? NADA....Good time girl?? NOONE cares at the FCC....(or here for that matter)....

3) Joe promised to drop all his anti Roy campaigning on here...start it up again and the site admins will remove him from the site...in other words take the garbage somewhere else.

If he were to do as you suggest, that would be in violation of the TOS and also being a hypocrite; that does make it OUR business....it does NOT belong here, and we dont want it here....I am contacting the moderator with YOUR message trying to restart the trouble that was here some time ago...and he will likely remove you and hopefully ban you. This forum has rules....and they WILL be enforced....

Children cant play by the rules, they get time out......oopps

STUFF IT.

Joseph Joseph Joseph. You are about to have major problems. You are walking on people that have nota to do with your issues. Refocus back to Roy. Go digging for where he hid money in Central America. Dig up what happened in 1982 to his good time girl. Gloria Stephan in Montgomery, Texas. What others are doing is none of your concern. Grok it.

Whoever you are, I have nothing to say about the man you speak of. If you have information to tell me, use the private messaging feature. This thread derives from my posts about the licenses of numerous radio stations being in jeopardy because all the engineering studies and apps have been filed by an FCC banned engineer who has stolen another man's identity. See https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B38Q6D-a_CluTGhmR0prWTZmdXc/view?usp=sharing If you are a broadcaster not doing the right thing, its everybody's concern.

Last edited:
Some people like to cause trouble for the sake of it. :(
Let's all chillax.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom