• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Frank Gerace

I tuned into WVLT today and was surprised to hear commercials with Frank's voice, have not listened in ages. I know the commercials are kinda old but is he still with the station, and if not can they still use his voice? I know he used to do the midday shift about 10 years ago, before this long winded, no nothing, Buffone took the slot over.

Last edited:
Frank works at WDEL in Wilmington. Not sure if part time or full time. So maybe if part time, he's also working part time at WVLT.

Frank works at WDEL in Wilmington. Not sure if part time or full time. So maybe if part time, he's also working part time at WVLT.

There are still some commercials airing on WVLT that were produced when Frank and I were there in the late 1990's. Maybe it's one of those older ones.

Thanks, good guy, glad he is still working, I remember him at WAMS with Bob Charger and that whole group, all real pros. I wish he was still on middays easy to listen to and knew his stuff and played all the old hits not just certain ones like Costello picks out....

I just heard him on a commercial for Alex rent a car, I think that was done 10 years ago....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom