• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KFYI Sunday nights???

What's going on with KFYI Sunday nights? Some Sundays, there are Beck Best-Of's -- er, I mean, "Glenn Beck Weekend." Other Sundays, there is what appears to be a live (tape-delayed live or live "live") call-in show, probably the first time I have heard that since Drudge's now-defunct show. And on these days, there doesn't seem to be "Coast to Coast AM" at 11:00pm (10:00pm next week) because that live show runs late. Any explanation for what's going on over there?

Guess things could be worse if all they had to fill late night slots was Dave Ramsey!

I listened the other night for a few minutes, some screaming angry white guy with a talk radio show ranting about Obama.

So original!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom