• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wklg 102.1

Woah. Was flipping through some stations earlier today and found this gem. When I tuned in they were playing some smooth jazz. (yes, I actually like smooth jazz). And I'm pretty sure the track they played wasn't a BA hit. That right there was enough to keep me listening. And after those brief 15 minutes I listened to it, I can officially conclude, this station has the BEST variety of any station in South Florida (not counting college radio). I did some research and while they do have a website (wklginc.com), it barely mentions the station and has no playlist or stream at all unfortunately. Will definitely listen to more of it tomorrow.

I used Soundhound to identify most of the songs I heard on the station during the ~15 minutes I listened to it:
Dave McMurray (feat. Bob James) - Radio Days
Avril Lavigne (feat. Chad Kroeger) - Let Me Go
The Jealous Sound - This is Where it Starts
Driicky Graham - Snapbacks & Tattoos
Banks - Beggin' for Thread (only song that I already knew)

WKL Ginc is not for listeners,
"...that STAR FM's listeners can participate in and benefit from...",
refers to "they, them, those lowlife listeners" in the third person.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom