• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Todd and Jayde - How long?

I think Todd thinks he's still in control but he isn't, he's outnumbered, its a female show now and you can tell she knows she's in control. Todd may have the last "joke" before each break or the first word but when they're side by side she outperforms him

yeah, it's pretty clear the girls know they are in charge.

as for the other show, no reason why they can't move time slots.....it's been done before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UPbiAbjutFw

Check this out. I don't know the opie voices that well, but whoever said Todd would be gone by the may break, I agree 100%. I'd be shocked if he lasted till December. and they are a tad off on their estimates. the breaks started off 11 minutes long. for the first two or three months. THEN they got cut down to ab out 2 or 3 minutes tops. then cut down even further. I may have quit PLJ, but I still occasionally keep up on things.

Meatballs was by far the worst addition to the todd show. whether that was his own fault or todd and monk's..who knows, but he comes off a tad more likeable here. also, they more or less suggested on air that annie kind of caused cooper to quit because the two didn't get along. not surprising because annie took over most of coopers duties.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom