100 point One KVNA Flagstaff

Thread: 100 point One KVNA Flagstaff

Cool 100 point One KVNA Flagstaff

100.1 FM is now One hundred point one, Adult alternative streaming:

http://www.streamingthe.net/KVNA-101...rizona/p/14935

I don't want to get my hopes up; too much. Yavapai Broadcasting please don't change it.

The local talent mornings is great; with thoughtful in-depth mid-hour newsbreaks. There is smile on my face Monday evening, kicking it AZ Adult album mix.
    Not everything is satellite fed. Which is a bonus.
    Last edited by fusejockey; 02-10-2015 at 02:55 AM.

As a follow up --
    Having learned a bit more about this LOCAL Flagstaff station; I wanted to suggest listening to 100 point One when you visit Northern AZ. ( or stream it online )
    KVNA is indeed locally originated and should be getting lots of kudos for their quality adult alternative programming.

Yesterday, mid-day hostess, Jules, blew us away with this great song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVCm8ZnQa1E

Peace

After reading the preceding fusejockey posts, I thought I'd give KVNA a listen. It is
    surprisingly good and that coming from someone who generally would never like or
    appreciate the music/format. I've changed one of my FM presets in the car and plan
    to listen who I get tired of some of the other stations......

Quote Originally Posted by Prescott Joe View Post
    After reading the preceding fusejockey posts, I thought I'd give KVNA a listen. It is
    surprisingly good and that coming from someone who generally would never like or
    appreciate the music/format. I've changed one of my FM presets in the car and plan
    to listen who I get tired of some of the other stations......
    Back in the day, Dennis Constantine consulted KZON when it was AAA. He built some AAA stations you might have heard of, like KBCO.

Now Dennis lives in the Prescott area and is heard on 100.1.

I appreciate that they're not trying to be anything other than a station for Northern Arizona. It sounds like it belongs there.
    The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employers. Retweets are not endorsements.