• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

List of Web-only AC Stations

M

Music Lover

After sampling various web-only AC stations, these are some that I like most and recommend.

Because some of the selections on some of these stations are a little bit edgy, I've decided to put this list in the main AC forum.

Several of the stations on this list have apps so that you can listen using various mobile devices. They also can be listened to via various media players (iTunes, Windows Media, Real Player, etc.).

Soft N Easy Net Radio
www.softneasy.com
www.facebook.com/pages/Soft-N-Easy-Net-Radio/276449947249

Lite 99 WLTB-DB
www.lite99online.com
www.facebook.com/lite99online

Joy 99.5
www.joy995.com
www.facebook.com/Joy995Online

K-Lite 98.7
www.kliteonline.com
www.facebook.com/kliteonline

Many of the softest AC's I've come across - both web-only and those on AM/FM - have divided into two camps. One camp will end their playlist around 2000. Another camp will incorporate soft current material.

This station is one that is in the camp that currently ends their playlist around 2000.

Soft Rock Radio Love
www.softrockradio.net/softrockradiolove.html

Mods

Please close this thread because I've decided to make some changes.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom