• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Pirate on 94.9

A

atrainradio

Getting a very well-produced sounding show here in Haddon Heights, NJ. Style is hispanic/ Caribbean sounding with callers and hosts talking above the music. Signal is strong in spots and weaker in others. But by the overall strength of the signal, I figure that the tx is somewheres around the Camden area. Any others picking it up? Yes, there is also a tx on 101.7, but NJ1015 makes it impossible to hear it.

I grabbed this moron today, very strong in Center City, I have also heard the idiot on 101.7 when I was at Sonic on 168 the other day, both make it across the river, I would assume they are coming from somewhere in Camden. From my observations tracking them while driving in Philly and Jersey, they fade west of Broad street in Philly but are strong from the river to Broad. Both these are the usual defient Hispanic/Mexican/Jamaican thug operations, they know the chicken S FCC will do nothing. If it were a Metal, Rock, Alternative or Country formatted pirate it would be history in one day, you can thank the liberal Dems for this garbage...

they know the chicken S FCC will do nothing. If it were a Metal, Rock, Alternative or Country formatted pirate it would be history in one day, you can thank the liberal Dems for this garbage...

I know what you mean.... Read about them all the time in other cities like Miami and NY

There are some low power Pirates in the Philly area that play, Rock, Alternative and a mix from many generations of music, and have been on the air for many years, I know one that covers parts of a few small towns in the burbs (covering about a 5 mile radius)

Not sure why the FCC hasn't taken him down after 10 years LOL

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom