• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Aircheck: KJZY Santa Rosa, CA 25 November 2000

I downloaded this aircheck about a month ago after looking at the old archives. Really enjoyed the vintage "K-Jazz." One song that came to mind was "Millennium" by Incognito, about an hour into this aircheck. Very rare to hear it now, and an enjoyable song with a good beat! Many other songs that I don't hear often, like "Road Song" Lee Ritenour as well. Do you have any other KJZY tapes from the early-mid 00s? Thanks again Paul.

-crainbebo

There may be more KJZY files that I recorded, but none that early. They closed down their stream in 2001, not long after putting a stream in 2000, and it did not return for a while.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom