• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

GoDaddy pulls controversial Super Bowl ad

Let me get this straight: They've banned a GoDaddy Super Bowl ad that does not involve Danica Patrick or any racy content??

I mean all they have to do is show Danica in a tight leather suit. No need to try and be artistic with the super bowl.

doesn't GoDaddy pull this kind of thing every year? I mean making some kind of "offensive" ad to get attention. The "Sex Sells" method must have gotten boring, but trying to offend animal activists is even more boring in my opinion.

Somehow it would seem to me that the puppy liked where it lived and jumped off the truck to go home. That said, people who live in the silicon world don't generally think things through except on the level of other people living in the silicon world. Whether that is good for animal welfare is another matter.

Friends don't let friends use GoDaddy, says the admin for the motley little streaming site below.

Curiosity got the best of me so I decided to do a WHOIS search:

Domain Name: RADIODISCUSSIONS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1722077923_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2014-05-22T19:55:06Z
Creation Date: 2012-05-22T19:30:52Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: ----
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Oh my...

Is Mindy Kaling still going to be naked?

I saw one ad in the CBS special where the girl was actually in a bikini but you couldn't see it.

I have a feeling that there will probably be some regular people kinds of ads on a practical level...a company that puts everything into this ad in hopes of getting off the ground or surviving, even if it does happen to have one slight twist that makes it a super bowl ad.

But you need to be looking for it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom