• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WBZ Radio' New Sounders? Odd

O

Omnibus

WBZ Radio just started some new sounders with the voice-over done by the guy who does the voice- overs for Fox. Well known in the industy - can't think of his name.

Actually, they don't seem to fit the image of an all news station. They are jarring but seem to have no purpose.

Anyone heard them and have an opinion?

Yeah, I've heard them. And they suck! Bring back the old sounders, please! And next year, bring back the 24 hours of Christmas music!

I haven't liked any of the news sounders on WBZ. The new ones are better.
I hope they change the traffic sounders next

Actually, the WBZ Sounders sound like the fake ' fart ' noises adolescent kids would make with their arm pits...

8 months later...
Those sounders are ridiculous. One DOES sound like an underwater fart, another sounds like a motorcycle gang revving up
with war drum beats.
WBZ's sounders have always been loud and apocolyptic. I wish they would get rid of them and use better judgement for the next series
Who needs an air raid siren to tell you are late to work, or an appointment, while being stuck in traffic?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom