• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

LIVE105 Mornings Done?

U

Unregistered

Is it possible that the Kevin Klein Live experiment on 105 has come to an end soo soon? I heard it a few times and thought it was pretty damn decent. Numbers looked up too in younger demos. What happened? How can LIVE not keep a damn show on the air for more than 6 months? I'm sure Kevin and crew will land elsewhere soon. Anyone know details?

Is it possible that the Kevin Klein Live experiment on 105 has come to an end soo soon? I heard it a few times and thought it was pretty damn decent. Numbers looked up too in younger demos. What happened? How can LIVE not keep a damn show on the air for more than 6 months? I'm sure Kevin and crew will land elsewhere soon. Anyone know details?

How long would you say it's been that way? Since Howard moved to satellite? :)

The PD was covering mornings last week. He said that Kevin Klein would return this coming week. A couple of times he mentioned that they were in sensitivity training and that was the reason for their absence. I don't know whether he was joking or not. I think they did have a little loss a month ago when Brad Williams left.

I hope it continues. It's certainly better than listening to No Name on KFOG. That's an odd match up.

They just started advertising Klein's show on BART -- can't remember the last time Live 105 spent money on ads so they must have faith in him.

Very much alive still

I started listening to this show 2 weeks ago. Only show that sounds like it has a pulse around here. I appreciate a lack of fake sounds and fart noises. show is still a bit raw for a family but very well executed and smart/sarcastic like Daily Show mixed with Tosh. This one will be around for a while.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom