• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Phoenix Radio Ratings: December 2014

Thank heaven the Christmas crap on the radio is done and dusted no more disgusting/lousy Christmas songs/covers on the radio at least until next year.

I wish they would show the dial position. Some of those call letters I don't recognize.
Looks like all that Christmas music on KOOL didn't help them. They were the big losers compared to their Sept. rating.

Time for a house cleaning at KTAR-FM. Hard to believe that KFYI went to #2. Is everyone tuning in now that Barry Young is gone?
Unless KFYI doesn't put a muzzle on Babinski, trhey may not be # 2 for long. I n=know many listeners that like Broomhead, but Babinski is not helping. He's is too full of himself. He should be on KTAR-FM with the rest of the over-opinionated hosts that like to lecture everyone.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom