• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Cceng

deer season, gulf coast. This disappearance happens every year. Poledo, :), my apologies. Been in the weeds and dealing with lots of stuff last few months, so I haven't been on here much. Miss all you good folks on here and Merry Christmas. Will try to be more alive in 2015. BTW, haven't given the "Boom" style formats much thought or attention. Will try to get caught up on that trend. My first thought was this sounds like the 80s style version of Rock Hits or Disco/Dance style format revivals that swept the nation. This one might capture the interest of media buyers, so it might have some wings. I hope every one has aluminum foil and strobeys on their tree!

I could only wish I was CCENG. What man wouldn't want to be so God-like, love by all? I have no ability to drive a train, design a tall building or inspire those studying for the future. I am not the engineer. I am nothing by comparison.

Do you have any idea how I could get a hold of him? Is he in Panama City? I see that he was last active in September

If you want to send me your contact info, I can get it to him. There is a way to contact me in private here and if I don't respond, I didn't see or get it.

He is in PC most of the time. I think it's just been so slow on here, he hasn't checked in. Plus, our friend ROB is not on here much, if any, so we have nothing to get CCENGs blood up. I am glad Rob became CCENGs boss. Hehe. He's been hanging out with Bambi for a few weeks in the woods. The month of cooler weather makes him happy.

I'm still here/alive.
I haven't followed boards nearly as much this summer as I lost my house to a flood back on April 29th. Been spending any free time I had away from work trying to rebuild. The only times I check the boards were when I am to exhausted to sleep.

I haven't noticed any changes on the Mobile-Pens-FWB dial. I read on another site that Pensacola's Devine World Catholic Radio just bought the Bloontstown 102.7/1000 combo. Nice little combo but I assume most Catholics live closer to to coast than the Blountstown stations reach.

Poledo - my thoughts and prayers to you on losing your house last year. Send me an email and let me know how you are coming along. I hope this year will be great. I have had some health issues, but just gotta push forward, like you. I miss being on the boards as much here. Maybe we all can get the NWFL rocking again to lift us up. I saw where Alan can't log on and it's hard to find the boards like they used to be accessed. Not sure where the Catholics live down in P-cola, but I wouldn't mind seeing the beach. BTW! Gulf coast, I owe you an apology, will check in with you this week. Here's to a PERFECT, happy, healthy, safe of floods and issues 2015!

Where is Rob. I miss the days of his proposed 150kw move on the triple strobie tower to 92.7 in Panama city, and 92.5 would relocate to Quincy :)

Good old Rob. When the boards went kaflewy a coup,e years back he disappeared. Hope he's still healthy.

He best suggestions were to bump up WFTW and WCOA to full 50kw non-directional signals so he could hear Coast to Coast AM in the Navarre dead zone.

Did you see what Wooten went and did? Flipped 590 from sports to Real Fun Beach Radio 96.3. Rob would have loved DXing 590 for that...

Too bad.

I sure miss Charlie and Rob teaching all of us radio! Good to hear you're OK CCENG, somebody needs to find Rob...

Camco (Wild Bill)

Bump....
Anybody still tuning in on The Worlds Most Beautiful Beaches.?.....

Tryin! Happy Spring Break, PC style. Nothing much happenin. A few little possible developments in the months ahead are on the horizon, but nothing "major." CCENG is alive and kickin. Talked to him in the last few days now that deer season is over. Sadly, no trips to the sand in the next few months for me. Hope you are well! Tibbs.

I think I finally got my old cceng username back and thanks to Frank Berry for his patience....will be checking in daily when it warrants

cceng

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom