• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

101.5 Myrtle Beach

I don't regard 98.9 FM as a waste if it is playing classical music, which no other station reaching the market does (I could be wrong about whether a Charleston station does, but I haven't had a lot of luck with it.

96.7 FM is the one station playing good Christian music, even though it's only part-time, though the talk programming and church services and such are good too, and probably unique to the area. Actually, now that I think of it, WSTS at 100.9 FM has some good music and church services or whatever.

WWIK 98.9 McClellanville which is 98.9 ESPN. Which can be picked up at times, better if 98.9 at the beach wasn't there.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom