• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

One Positive Change at WTEL

One thing that has improved with the sale of the old WIP-AM to Beasely. They have turned off the IBOC/HD. The station's audio is much cleaner, and they don't wipe out 20KHZ either side of 610 (well, actually 15 KHZ) with IBOC hash. The more AM IBOC transmissions that bite the dust the better.

Oh I despise IBOC. The station sounds so much better now. That's why I love to listen to WCBM 680 when I am in Baltimore. They have beautiful audio and nice n' wide filtering. Imagine if you got rid of KYW's IBOC and WPHT'S. You put music on there and have it EQ'ed nicely, it'll sound great.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom