• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

House cleaning at WQYK

frankberry

Administrator
Inactive User
Reliable source tells me that Beasley is cleaning house at WQYK. Hank Dale, Steve Austin and a few others are gone.

I can't remember his name, but it looks like Q105's night guy is gone, too.

Edit - Bob Barry was his name

Last edited:
I can't believe the house cleaning isn't going to include the morning show.

OK...here's a "way-out" scenario:

What if Beasley is planning to slide the morning crew to the afternoon, and Bubba ends up doing mornings at WQYK? His show does have at least one Country affiliate (maybe 2 if JVC Media goes that route with 103.1 in Orlando). Crazy? Maybe....

That would free up 98.7 for another format...I'm thinking Urban AC, or "All-Hawaiian".

Looks like Beasley has hired one "Cadillac Jack" from KYCE, Las Vegas as Assistant Program Director and for PM drive. Putting their own people in place, I see....

Goodbye and good riddance to Steve Austin. On behalf of everyone at Patriot Arms, who covered your bills more often than we care to remember and were in turn "rewarded" with you joining up with the guys at our competitor Shoot Straight, you will not be missed.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom