• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Dick Morris announces he's leaving WPHT AM 1210

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jul

Thank god. http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillygossip/Dick-Morris-announces-hes-leaving-WPHT.html Marc Rayfield said that a replacement will be announced next week. I really want to stress this to everyone, there is nothing Marc Rayfield, Andy Bloom and the rest of 1210 WPHT-AM management to do to save the 18 year old talk format. I think they should drop it ASAP. There has been too many mistakes made with the station and their programming decisions and sooner or later, it will come back to haunt them. it is ok for Philly, not to have talk radio. We can survive without it. I think its time for CBS radio to come to that realization.

Last edited:
Julius the fact you used God in your comments and did not capitalize it just shows that you really have no clue.

Julius the fact you used God in your comments and did not capitalize it just shows that you really have no clue.

Dick Morris has been horrible for the entire 18 months he's been with 1210 WPHT. Period. The fact that Rayfield says that Morris has done a great job with WPHT is insane and downright stupid. There are other people on this board and elsewhere that feel this way. Rayfield should resign, as well as Bloom for ruining WPHT. Let someone else run the Philly cluster and run it the right way , so we don't have inept radio stations like WPHT 1210. if CBS radio doesn't drop the talk format soon, I will never listen tor radio again, that's how strongly I feel about this. Time for management of WPHT to accept defeat and drop this talk format and end this long misery for the employees with the station.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom