• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Big Shakeup at Beasley

U

Unregistered

Take a look at all the Beasley station sites in Vegas, see all the missing people! You heard it here first!

Figures. A classless organization run by morons that pride themselves in ruining peoples lives.

I've worked for Beasley for over 20 years on the east coast and I can say with certainty that they are NOT a classless organization. Although, they expect people to be honest and contribute like any company would. I don't know the situation with the Vegas people who lost their jobs but I would assume one of the above we're not being done.

It was probably written by one of the people who lost their jobs... and as for the people who were let go, it was because they fell into one of the two reasons stated above.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom