• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KPRC Repeating The Queen Latifah Show on 2.2 Why??

KPRC has been repeating the Queen Latifah Show on 2.2 at 5pm the show is not that good then they should 2 of the old Steve Harvy show eps for the last month why are they doing this??

Why on earth KPRC is running the alternate programming instead of This during the late afternoon is anyone's guess. This from the same folks who brought you a preempted early morning Formula 1 race not so long ago.

Or didn't bring you, as it were.

There's always been some odd programming choices coming from the Southwest Freeway, as long as I remember. Add Steve Harvey and Queen Latifah airing on the subchannel supposedly reserved for This's classic movie offerings to the list.

Let's see if I have Frog's luck tonight. Could it be that KPRC is about to lose This programming on 2.2 towards the end of the year and is simply prepping their new subchannel line-up? You know, LiveWell quits living at all pretty soon and KTRK will need programming for two subchannels. Maybe Disney wants some of This programming, pre-emptions not included.

My Lord, they stuck with Dancing With the Stars over the Texans on MNF. Flagship home of the Texans, eh?

Hmm... ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom