• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

FM Frequency of the Week - 99.7 MHz

Buckeyes2001

Star Participant
What can you all get on 99.7 FM?

Here in Vermilion, OH it's mostly IBOC hash from WGAR 99.5 in Cleveland. Underneath that I've heard WUGN/Midland, MI (Religious/Family Life Radio) and WRKZ/Columbus, OH (Hard rock alternative 'The Blitz'). Very rarely WSHH/Pittsburgh, PA shows up with AC 'Wish 99.7'

Here in Warminster PA(Philly 'burbs), it's usually splatter from two semi-locals: 99.5 WJBR(Wilmington DE, AC) and 99.9 WODE(Easton PA, Classic Rock "99.9 The Hawk").
I have heard WYFI(religious) from Norfolk VA in tropo conditions.

In East Tennessee it's a translator for WJBE. Before it signed on, we could get "Supertalk" out of a Nashville suburb often

In Dayton, OH usually it was 99.7 The Blitz, with occasional reception of WSHW, Frankfort or WKSD, (or whatever the calls are now), Paulding

In the St. Louis area, 99.7 is occupied by WXAJ Hillsboro IL. It is known as "KISS-FM" serving the Springfield, IL market. In other parts of the area, KTTR-FM Rolla, MO can be heard. In the past, the frequency was wide open. I used to get KFMH Muscatine, IA--a station that had a great AOR format.

A solid signal from WZDR Sturgeon Bay, WI with classic rock as "The Drive" 99% of the time. Rarely, WUGN from Midland comes in with Family Life Radio.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom