• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Chuck Taylor New PM Drive Jock at Lite 100.5 WRCH

MarcB

Walk of Fame Participant
Chuck Taylor is the new PM Drive jock at Lite 100.5 WRCH. He replaces Joe Hann who retired on October 10th. Chuck had been doing Sundays 1PM-7PM and Fill-ins on the station for a while now. He will be heard 3PM-7PM. Joan Dylan will now be on 10AM-3PM instead of 9AM-2PM. No word yet who will be on 9AM-10AM.

http://wrch.cbslocal.com/2014/10/20/meet-chuck-taylor/

Wouldn't they just extend the morning show to 10 a.m.?

To you and I that makes sense, but the show was wrapping up around 10 Minutes to 9 this morning just like always. (My Mom almost always leaves this station on the radio in the kitchen). I don't know what happened at 9 because I left the house at 8:55. I usually have either The River, Hot 93.7, or Bax & O'Brien on in my car. I do know last week at least one day I heard Allan Camp from the Morning Show on after 9. And at least one day I also heard an unknown Male DJ voice. Perhaps it was whomever took Chuck Taylor's former Sunday slot.

I was hoping the would have filled the slot with Floyd Wright or Grahame Winters. (Although Floyd is now at WJMJ.)

I was hoping the would have filled the slot with Floyd Wright or Grahame Winters. (Although Floyd is now at WJMJ.)
Interestingly enough Floyd was doing the Sunday 1PM-7PM time slot on WRCH that Chuck Taylor was doing until he got the PM Drive shift. That was several years ago before Floyd went to WDRC-FM and then had his health-scare. Meanwhile Ms. Winters did some fill-in work on WRCH and is now on a station on The Cape.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom