• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KIGS - down again

620 signal has been MIA for the past week- I wonder if it's tech failure or intentional. For the past few months they had been operating with daytime pattern 24/7.

An application for transfer of KIGS-AM was filed yesterday to
NEW MEDIA BROADCASTING, INC.
82 N. MAIN STREET, SUITE 210
MILPITAS

$625,000 to an eastern indian corp. that run an eastern indian format AM out of Oak Harbor,Wa serving Vancouver Canada. 20% of which is owned by a partner who owns and FM eastern indian station in the Vancouver metro. Eastern Indian LMA to start in November with 1 hour 6-7am sundays or mondays for Portagese program.

it's a done deal SOLD!!!!! They mis managed and never sold any advertising in one whole year. THE GOOD NEWS IS KOAD /KFUN will sign on NOV 1 in Hanford

Well, the 620 signal signed on today as promised. So I wonder if KOAD 92.5 wil be on in H-town as Denise promised THE GOOD NEWS IN CAPS here:
it's a done deal SOLD!!!!! They mis managed and never sold any advertising in one whole year. THE GOOD NEWS IS KOAD /KFUN will sign on NOV 1 in Hanford

I'm assuming they're not going to be staying with the LA Angels or UCLA broadcasts, as it wouldn't make much sense with a non-English language format at other times. Awful news for me, since it doesn't seem like anyone else is overly likely to pick it up in the Fresno area.

I'm assuming they're not going to be staying with the LA Angels or UCLA broadcasts, as it wouldn't make much sense with a non-English language format at other times. Awful news for me, since it doesn't seem like anyone else is overly likely to pick it up in the Fresno area.
I enjoyed the Angels Games

My sales manager Lee Smith is a former 620 owner, decades ago. He told me the Giants would not let the Dodgers do radio in any market further north than Visalia. I don't know what the deal is with Angel games. The Grizzlies are now affiliated with the Houston Astros.

My sales manager Lee Smith is a former 620 owner, decades ago. He told me the Giants would not let the Dodgers do radio in any market further north than Visalia. I don't know what the deal is with Angel games. The Grizzlies are now affiliated with the Houston Astros.
That must have changed because the Dodgers have been on KCBL 1340 in Fresno for several years

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom