• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WDAE 12-3 slot

Jay Mohr is being moved from 12-3 to 3-6 ET by FoxSports, so I am assuming WDAE will find something else for that slot rather than move Big Dog (yeah right). Anyone know of who/what will be in that slot? Takes effect first week of November.

Thanks. Id rather listen to Jay Mohr but what can I do. I just hope Rich Eisen can talk about more than just NFL football

The swing is back to guy talk, pop culture, etc. some sports, but itll be more diverse....

This morning, Ron & Ian announced their show is being moved from 9-12 to 12-3, so it won't be Eisen. Are they going to put the Dan Patrick show in 9-12, and keep Big Dog a 3-6/7? I heard Big Dog was going to say something about it today, but I didn't get to listen.

Apparently they are going local to fill the slot after all. Im surprised.

it will be
6-9 Sports Page
9-12 Ronnie NightTrain Lane and T-Kras
12-3 Ron & Ian
3-6/7 Big Dog

Wish that the sports page was going 9-12, I love those guys.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom