• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Rich Stevens on WEOK!

It is odd that WEOK/WALL continues to use True Oldies online. That service ended in June. On air WEOK/WALL is now Good Time Oldies. Not to be confused with the network of the same name. On 1340/1390 it is just automated jockless oldies the last I checked.

It is odd that WEOK/WALL continues to use True Oldies online. That service ended in June. On air WEOK/WALL is now Good Time Oldies. Not to be confused with the network of the same name. On 1340/1390 it is just automated jockless oldies the last I checked.

NOT TRUE! 1340 WALL has a live/local morning show, which is done in Middletown. It has been on for about 4 years, now. 1390 WEOK has live announcers from time to time... In fact there was someone on there yesterday, forgot the name...

The music mix on these stations is pretty good, too.

I was checked WEOK that it had a terrible signal, but I can't do airchecks of Rich Stevens all day today, because WEOK still has no stream, but I checked RadioPup app that there are a few stations like "The Wolf", "Mix 97.7", WKNY, WRRV and WDPH, but that's it, no WEOK at all except WALL had a stream but it replays Mark West morning show throughout the day. You should thank WGNY's "Fox Oldies" for this, it has a better signal than WEOK/WALL, because it's the same format and it's on FM, but thank why I'm not going to listen to "Fox Oldies", because the station sucks. I now listened to WROW's "Magic 590" which is a much better station than "Fox Oldies", and it does have a stream. "Fox Oldies" also has a stream as well, but WEOK/WALL does not.

Not good

Hey Kingston, probably not a good idea to be confirming or denying anything that hasn't been made public yet on message boards.

Musiicradio2005- why do you want the airchecks?

So you can simply be a charlatan and sell copies of them?

Can't hate you for trying to make a little money, but check out www.reelradio.com if you want to see how to be a real service to people, instead of money-grubbing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom