• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Someone Should Hire Ickey Woods

The commercial lays me out. I have a renewed interest in learning the Shuffle.
Maybe he could parlay this to an acting career... be the next OJ, sans all of the legal issues.

How about a T.V drama called "Cold Cuts". Ickey Woods could play a coroner cutting up cold bodies looking for hot clues to solve murder cases! In reality, I believe after football he started a meat distribution business which has done very well. An athlete who did NOT waste all of his money on crap and is now a successful businessman. We could certainly use more men of his caliber. Shuffle on brother! And enjoy those cold cuts!

gaining speed

The commercial lays me out. I have a renewed interest in learning the Shuffle.
Maybe he could parlay this to an acting career... be the next OJ, sans all of the legal issues.

Over 1.1 million hits and rolling on YouTube...

Geico has something called "ShareTheShuffle"

It is definitely a hit...is anyone talking about this on radio here???

Despite losing his son a few years ago and trying to put things together after an NFL career, Ickey always seems to provide a positive influence toward the community and fans. I remember seeing him and Pete Johnson sitting together at the Ohio State Fair a few years back - what a backfield they would have made. All the best to Ickey in whatever he does.

Maybe the cold cuts ad is a nod to his successful meat business.

I wouldn't call it "Ickey Meats" though....

I think Ickey would make a great local host. How about Bengals radio network? Or a local sports talk show with celebs and old team favorites as cameos?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom