• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

VAB "Hall" of Fame time again...

U

Unregistered

Thank Goodness! I was worried that there wouldn't continue to be a recipient to the Hall of Fame from Hall Communications....but....whew....it's happened again! This year's Hall receipient is Buzz/WIZN Sales Manager Candice Leopold! After all....why load up the board with Hall insiders if you can't vote your own people in?

Before joining Hall Candice was the long-time General Manager of WNCS/WDOT/WRJT The Point. I'm pretty sure that factored into her award.
It seems you have an ax to grind with Hall. Whatever; I don't work for them an have no opinion on that score. Nor have I ever worked with or for Candice.
But she deserves more respect than you're giving her.
Congratulations Candice!

Relived As Well

Whew! - I thought with radio's dwindling ranks there wouldn't be any more malcontents left. Thanks Unregistered Guest for allaying that fear and thank you for your most amusing rant! LOL.

I too am relieved.

Whew! - I thought with radio's dwindling ranks there wouldn't be any more malcontents left. Thanks "Unregistered Guest" for allaying that fear and thank you for your most amusing rant! LOL.

To the contrary---The truth is you're a laugh riot. Thanks for the smile.
I wish you well---I wish you happiness.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom