• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Evidence In: Whole Paycheck - Major Rip-off

F

FredLeonard

And they lie on the nutrition labels of their house brand products, too.

dailymail.co.uk said:
New survey shows how much money you can save if you quit Whole Foods

* Prices at Whole Foods were, on average, much more expensive than groceries at HEB, Mariano's and Wegmans

It's no secret that Whole Foods isn't the most cost-friendly of grocery stores, but a new survey shows just how much more customers pay at the natural food retailer compared to other regional supermarkets.

New York investment firm Wolfe Research recently did a study, comparing baskets of groceries at the upscale organic market to other stores across the nation and confirmed that tags at Whole Foods are through the roof.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arkets-natural-foods-chain.html#ixzz3EEKotDKh

Wouldn't that make some commercial or game show prize! - "Yes, you too can be the envy of your neighborhood, when you pull up to Whole Foods in...your new hybrid car!"

Whole foods here in Canada is also overpriced, but to make up for that there's actual purple peppers (instead of green or red)
along with some other hard to get veggies. (in a select color)

Nothing is more wonderful than a "Green" salad with purple peppers and red carrots, along with some yellow cucumbers and god only knows what else...

Never been to Whole Foods; there's a Sprouts quite close to where I live.

The Kroger stores in my area are being remodeled to include larger organic sections and I'd like to see how they would compare to Whole Foods.

HM Insulators,
Have you noticed the avatar I recently added? I need to come up with another Red Green quote for my signature! :cool:

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom