• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

102.3 still stunting... any updates?

berlin201

Leading Participant
Any updates on a future format for 102.3? It is still currently stunting that "Pulse 102.3 has moved to 96.9" loop, and the WFNL-FM calls are still parked there...???

They are gonna do a unknown format til It's gets sold

I wonder if they'll finally go solo or simulcast another station... between Pulse (where it had simulcast with 102.5) and its previous simulcast with what is now Kix 102.9, 102.3 has been some sister station's satellite frequency for as long as I can remember... reminds me of 96.9, which, for the most part, was also somebody's simulcast partner for many years (and is now the new eastern half of Pulse), with the exception of the first few years of La Ley (before that format moved to the former WZTK at 101.1).

Unknown Music Format????

Good Question!

I wonder if they'll finally go solo or simulcast another station... between Pulse (where it had simulcast with 102.5) and its previous simulcast with what is now Kix 102.9, 102.3 has been some sister station's satellite frequency for as long as I can remember... reminds me of 96.9, which, for the most part, was also somebody's simulcast partner for many years (and is now the new eastern half of Pulse), with the exception of the first few years of La Ley (before that format moved to the former WZTK at 101.1).

Might Be 680 or 850?

Did I call it, or what? Sounds like a "Country Legends" revival on WFNL-FM (102.3). Is it official, or is this just another stunt?

WFNL 570 and 102.3 will be Bluegrass for now, but expect this to change after this year's festival in Raleigh.

The News & Observer hid it, but they do say it's permanent.

You have to read the News Quiz as I do.

And it's online only if you have access to NewsBank, as I do at several libraries. It was online back when the information was new. The real paper should be easy to find if you're in the area.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom