• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Let's get it started!

blackgold

Star Participant
Okay, I think we need to get this started. I know that South Africa has a myriad of radio stations broadcasting in various languages that I know we can talk about. How's about Africa #1 in Gabon or the old LM Radio out of Lorenco Marques, Mozambique. I know that there are many pirate broadcasters in Africa trying to put out their views on the world. Let's talk African radio.

I have Johannesburg's 702 Talk station programmed in my TuneIn list, and listen to it now and then. Interesting take on what's going on in the Johannesburg area and S. Africa in general. Apparently two stations in Johannesburg and Cape Town simulcast much of the time.

Listening to a sports show right now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom