• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wbud 1260

Anyone remember WBUD 1260?
I wish I appreciated that station more when it was around. I was a young kid who would have rather listened to 97.5 PST when my parents would listen to WBUD

Only thing about the Trenton WBUD I remember is they ran NBC's News and Information Service for a time. I also vaguely recall they later ran shows from NBC's Talk Net. At some point they picked up ABC's syndicated adult AC Oldies service, but I preferred old, original WWI's AM Only, so I didn't listen much.

I really wanted to like NIS but it was doomed from the start. It was Monitor without the music, sort of plodding, stodgy and arrogant - qualities still evident in NBC News programming ("Hey, we're in New York - we're even in Rockefeller Center - and you're not").

Jack Pinto was there for many years, and a Polka show whose host (I think) was named Bernie Kosnoski.(sp.)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom