• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Pat Berry Interview on Fox 19

Did anyone see the recent interview that Tricia Mackey did with Pat Berry a couple of days ago on Fox 19. It really showed a different side of him. I crossed paths with him in 1974 when he first came to Cincinnati and was broadcasting out of the little building behind WKRC. Seemed like a real neat guy. Saw him in Mt Adams in the late 1980's and he didn't seem like the same person. He appears more "down to earth" again. I think he sounds good on DJO and he can't help but help the station. The interview talked about the help he gave his parents when they got older and how gracious he was to them. It is still on the website if anyone would like to view it. It is worth watching

Great story. Pat sounds great on DJO and gives a good interview.

Just as a sidenote...I would be interested in hearing who else people out here think would do a good job on DJO...let's have some names of radio veteran good guys..people who have or have not done this format but who we think can do it well...

Pat Barry

Did anyone see the recent interview that Tricia Mackey did with Pat Berry a couple of days ago on Fox 19. It really showed a different side of him. I crossed paths with him in 1974 when he first came to Cincinnati and was broadcasting out of the little building behind WKRC. Seemed like a real neat guy. Saw him in Mt Adams in the late 1980's and he didn't seem like the same person. He appears more "down to earth" again. I think he sounds good on DJO and he can't help but help the station. The interview talked about the help he gave his parents when they got older and how gracious he was to them. It is still on the website if anyone would like to view it. It is worth watching

I did send email to Fox19 per - hey - can you spell his name right? Pat BARRY. Yeah - real likable - good to have on DJO. DJO has some funny promo spots.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom